First, thank you all. Regardless of whether or not you have reached out, know me, or otherwise. I can feel the energy again. The support has been amazing. I've been approached and contacted by folks that I don't even know, or know well. Turns out not everyone sucks. Opening up, becoming vulnerable to the world near and far has been thought provoking, empowering, and really fucking good for me.
I've found some new things, rediscovered old things, and looking for even more.
- Polar Seltzer 1 liter bottles drank - 31 (and I'm halfway through another)
- Books read 1 finished, and I'm halfway through another
- I've played guitar for at least 1 hour everyday
- I've run a total of 18 miles
- I've signed up for a 10K, a half marathon, and the NYC full marathon (not guaranteed entry but fingers crossed.) #bucketlist
- 0 panic/anxiety attacks
- 8 lbs lost
I'm sleeping better (until my cat Brody wakes me up way too early. Hoping the spring forward tonight will help that.) I got a new amazing bed as well, I expect that to help
Things are clearer, I know what I need to do. I've regained control, I'm not going to give that back to anything again. I don't know when I'll drink again, but I'm in no rush. I'm getting better, thinking clearly, seeing clearly, & FEELING great. People are better, work is better, relationships are better, WE are better, and I'm going to ok :)
So thank you everyone, I'll be in touch soon.
Very special thanks to the one with all the y's
Until next time, be well. Look forward, put one foot in front of the other, and keep moving.